The 2021 College Production will be
Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
"Joseph" is a musical comedy with lyrics by Tim Rice and music by Andrew Lloyd Webber. The story is based on the "coat of many colours" story of Joseph from the Bible's Book of Genesis. This year our College production will be performed "festival style" on an outdoor stage on the College field.
|TBC||TBC||Christ's College Students|
|Tuesday 13th July||12.00pm - 2.30pm||For years 4 & students of local feeder primary schools|
|Tuesday 13th July||7.30pm||College community and guests|
|Wednesday 14th July||7.30pm||College community and guests|
Tickets are on sale now for the two evening performances:
- Tuesday 13th July 2021 (7.30pm) and Wednesday 14th July 2021 (7.30pm).
- Tickets cost £15.00 per person.
- With COVID-19 restrictions in mind, you will be able to book a 3m x 3m allocated space for you to bring blankets and chairs to sit on, eat your picnic and watch the amazing entertainment our students have in store for you!
- Each allocated plot can seat up to 6 people. If there are less than 6 people in your allocated plot you will not be sharing with any other people booking tickets. If you need more than 6 tickets, extra plots will be allocated.
- Friends of Christ's College will also be selling refreshments.
- Gates will open at 6.00pm and you will be asked to either use the NHS COVID-19 App or provide contact details.
- Please note the show contains loud music.
- Ticket purchasing deadline : Friday 25th June 2021
Your plot will be allocated by our bookings team - so the sooner you book your tickets the more likely you will be allocated seating closer to the stage.
PARENTS PURCHASING TICKETS:
If you would like to purchase tickets for your family and friends and finally enjoy a College event together, please complete
Tickets will be delivered to your son/daughter via their Tutors. Please do not send in cash.
Anyone (other than parents) wishing to purchase tickets for either performance. Please contact our College reception team on (01483) 537373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. Tickets will need to be paid for by cash or cheque and collected from the College reception.
We would really like this event to be something we can all celebrate with our entire College community and showcase our students talents. Thank you in advance for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the performance - you won't want to miss this one!
Afrodance Workshop with Wesz Bingwa.
As part of developing students dance skills for the production, they took part in an Afrodance workshop with Wesz Bingwa, the students (and teachers) enjoyed every minute and learned a new style of dance from a different culture. Staff were very proud that Christ's College could offer the pupils such an exciting opportunity and create a wonderful collaboration with an exceptional dance practitioner.
Wesz is a professional dance artist and choreographer who founded, and is the artistic director of, Boyz In Motion dance company. Wesz has been selected by Dance Woking as a supported artist to showcase and highlight his exceptional works. After taking on the role of ambassador for De Montfort University, featuring in their television and social media advertising campaign, Wesz studied at and graduated from the prestigious conservatoire Trinity Laban. We are very lucky to have taken part in an Afrodance workshop with Wesz,