Please click on the document link below to view Christ's College Prospectus for 2022-23, where you can find out about our College values, our excellent pastoral care system, information about the curriculum, our partnership with parents and much more.
Why Choose Christ's College
- Our Christian ethos and core values of Service, Respect, Stewardship, Co-operation and Love are at the heart of all that we do, and help our school community to grow academically, culturally and socially.
- A traditional school with modern methods of teaching and expertise that enriches and supports students whatever their abilities.
- We offer a fully inclusive academic curriculum that ensures every student can enjoy learning and achieve academic success.
- The use of innovative methods of technology, including the use of Chromebooks to enhance learning and preparing students for the future.
- Extensive wraparound provision for life beyond the classroom.
- Outstanding support and care for every child. Student well-being is paramount, and we pride ourselves on how we support students so that they can grow and reach their potential, helping them to become happy, well-rounded adults.
- Students can develop personally through enrichment opportunities, student voice and leadership, extra-curricular activities, our college house system and our DofE programme.
The Larch Building - We have a dedicated building specifically for Year 7 so they can grow in confidence and build strong bonds with their year group.
"Teachers have high expectations of what pupils can achieve" Ofsted 2019