Please click on the document link below to view Christ's College Prospectus for 2022, where you can find out about our College values, our excellent pastoral care system, information about the curriculum, our partnership with parents and much more.
Why Choose Christ's College
- Our Christian ethos and core values of Service, Respect, Stewardship, Co-operation and Love are at the heart of all that we do, and help our school community to grow academically, culturally and socially.
- A traditional school with modern methods of teaching and expertise that enriches and supports students whatever their abilities.
- We offer a fully inclusive academic curriculum that ensures every student can enjoy learning and achieve academic success.
- The use of innovative methods of technology, including the use of Chromebooks to enhance learning and preparing students for the future.
- Extensive wraparound provision for life beyond the classroom.
- Outstanding support and care for every child. Student well-being is paramount, and we pride ourselves on how we support students so that they can grow and reach their potential, helping them to become happy, well-rounded adults.
- Students can develop personally through enrichment opportunities, student voice and leadership, extra-curricular activities, our college house system and our DofE programme.
The Larch Building - We have a dedicated building specifically for Year 7 so they can grow in confidence and build strong bonds with their year group.
"Teachers have high expectations of what pupils can achieve" Ofsted 2019